Services for the Community
Intervention and Prevention Programs and Therapy Services
Mt. Hope Family Center’s primary focus is supporting children and families affected by stressful or traumatic experiences. We provide direct intervention and prevention programs and proven therapy services to over 1000 children and families each year. Additionally, we reach far more children and families through the trainings we provide and the translation of our research findings locally, nationally, and internationally.
Funding support for these programs comes through a number of sources, including;
- Monroe County Department of Human Services
- National Institutes on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- United Way of Greater Rochester
as well as private foundations and generous individual donors.
Click here to support our work!